Monday 14 February 2011

Happy valentine's day me hearties!


Thought I'd entertain you all with some funny and some very spot on Valentine's day quotes that I found online :]

“Sales ad at a store: ‘You are my one and only’ Valentine's cards, now on sale: 4 for $5.”

"Today is Valentine's Day. Or, as men like to call it, Extortion day." ~Jay Leno


"I don't understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine's Day. When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short, chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon." ~Unknown


"Valentine’s Day is when a lot of married men are reminded what a poor shot Cupid really is.” ~Unknown

"Never go to bed mad - stay up and fight" - Phylli
s diller

"No man is truly married until he understand every word his wife is NOT saying" - Unknown

"I love being married. It's so great to find one special person you want to annoy for the rest of your life" - Rita Rudner

"There are 3 kinds of man who do not understand women - Young, old and middle-aged." - unknown

"If you do kiss a politician, remember this : You're not only kissing him, you are kissing every butt he's kissed in the last right years." - Jay Leno


No comments: