Saturday 17 July 2010

E.L.F HAUL!!

Yay my package arrived today! And pretty flippin quick too...Ah how I love it when that happens. I ordered on wednesday night, my order was dispatched the next day and landed in my chubby little hands today! woohaa

If you order £30 worth or more, you get free delivery...why the heck am I boring you with this? Lol i'll get to the good stuff :D I only got a couple of studio items as I wanted to stock up on brushes and lippies but after seeing the quality of most items ('twas mucho good) I'm defo buying more :]

Ooooh..snappy bubbles.

From L to R, Foundation brush, blending brush, concealer brush, defining eye brush, bronzing brush, total face brush.

Luscious liquid shine lippies in Strawberry (new) caramel candy and ruby slipper.

Hypershine lipgloss in Flirt and berry cherry.

Nail polish in Coral and blush.

Individual lashes...always wanted to try em. Kinda wish I never bothered :/
They look so naff.

Brightening eye colour in ethereal.

Shimmering facial whip in Golden peach

Complexion perfection...AHMAZING.

Studio blush in candid coral...ugh..te amo.

I'm gonna start with some reviews tomorrow but I'll give you a heads up, the colours are a lot darker in real life than they appear on the website. I was particularly let down by the nail polishes and the eyeshadow. I was expecting coral and gold (blush) nail polishes but ended up with an orangey/reddish bright pink polish and some kind of pinkish shimmery pale gold. Still nice, but not what I had in mind. 'twas a let down.








1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I've heard really good things about their complexion powder, I think I'm going to try that next! xx