Friday 16 July 2010

8 questions tag...finally!

I'm so sorry I haven't posted this yet, I had it all done but as i'm a top class pleb I managed to delete a chunk off the end so I had to come up with 8 new questions :/

I was tagged by the ever gorgeous kelli kelso :] check out her blog here
So here's the plan, you make up 8 questions of your own and the people you tag will answer them.


1. Who is someone you really admire?
I have two, my dad and my mother in law. They are the most determined, honest and
hard working people I've ever known. They know what's what and if you just listen to
what they say, you'll go far.

2. Do you have any pets?
Yep, 4 cats, two of which are still kittens. Unfortunately we have to rehome them
because neighbours have been complaining to the council about them jumping through their kitchen windows and pissing on their balconies...whatever. They're cats at the end of the day, it's pointless me telling them that I'll confiscate their felix pouches if they refuse to use their litter box. I tried...to no avail. Apparently I don't speak cat. Go figure.

3. Do you consider yourself a shopoholic?
Nah...I only buy clothes when I need them tbh. Usually i'll buy a few winter items
when it gets cold and vice versa for summer. I don't see the point of hoarding
clothes I won't wear.

4. What is your biggest guilty pleasure?
Yarn! lol I just CANNOT see yarn and not buy any...even if it's just one skein. And pyjama bottoms...and socks..I have way too many of the latter.

5. If you could go anywhere on vacation for FREE, where would you go?
Hawaii. I've wanted to go there for so long. If I could find a secret little cove
somewhere on the beach which was empty and no one could see me, i'd have the skinny
session of my life! Finally...a tan after all these years lol

6. What celebrity do you think your most like, wether it be personaility or looks?
A cross between charlotte church and angelina jolie on steroids looks wise. I did
one of those celeb look alike generator thingies a couple of times and angie always
popped up...haps lol personality wise i'm probably like katy perry, quite goofy
have no problem making a twat of myself :]

7. Any piercings?
Only boring ones, I have my right ear pierced 4 times, and my left 3 times. My
friend had an ear piercing gun so she did my third set and halfway through the fourth she
realised she ran out of studs lol I've also had my nose pierced 3 times. Managed to
knock out all three studs when I was either in the bath or the shower. The
last one got caught on my towel and vanished into thin air. I haven't bothered since :/

8. What is your favorite movie?
Oh god...this is hard. I'll have to list quite a few lol
I love steel magnolias, Youth in revolt, Un prophete, Ar-Rissalah, Goodfellas, The
Godfather, Scarface, Carlito's way, pretty woman, viva l'aldjerie...
God I have way too many...I'm more of an action/gangster kinda girl but I love the
occasional chick flick, foreign films and kooky films.

Ok, so my eight questions are...


1. If you were exiled to a desert island, what 3 ITEMS would you take with you?
2. If you were invisible for the day, what would you do?
3. What's the most embarrassing situation you've found yourself in? and no, not something mild like 'i had lipstick teeth on a hot date'..I want proper dirt!
4. What is your signature scent?
5. What are your 5 favourite songs?
6. If you could make a limited edition MAC collection, what would the theme be?
7. Where would you like to be 10 years from now?
8. What makes you smile?

And the tag-ees are:


Alby
Lubna
Jay
Allison
Hopeful
Minakichu



No comments: