Friday 4 March 2011

The power nap and the sweetcorn dream.

Straight off the bat, utter crapovich. I heard the alarm which I set for 1:38, I just didn't get up until 2:30. I couldn't...I felt like my head had been trampled by a heard of wildebeest.

I was battered for the rest of the day, I was so tired it only took me 30 mins to make spaghetti and meatballs...???? I've never cooked dinner so quickly in my LIFE. Actaully I lie, but in genereal I never cook that quickly. Even when I haven't slept, dunno what happened there. Surprisingly it still tasted good *toots own horn* lol mumzie said it was very nice.

Anyhoo, I woke up this morning at 7am and just polished off my special K. Feeling refreshed after an 11 hour sleep and some weird dreams about haunted armchairs and sweetcorn. (?) I'm not lying, I had to go to a foreign embassy (not sure which one) and pay for a haunted armchair that I wanted with sweetcorn. I was owed the sweetcorn by some kids so I got it off them but they needed it to pay for polo lessons so I felt bad and gave it back. Instead I went to iceland, they didn't have any so I went with mama in law to a market in morocco and bought two bags of sweetcorn and 4 packs of pitta brea. They still cost 25p in morocco, why not get 4 for a pound.

lol dreams are so messed up.

No comments: