Friday 4 March 2011

I knew I never trusted social networking sites!

You may call people like me paronoid but I really think its better to be safe than sorry. Read zis :

http://www.henrymakow.com/social_networking_dupes_the_ma.html

In a nutshell, facebook is big brother. Apparently it's funded by the CIA, they use it to keep tabs on everyone (all 500 million of you) know what you're doing, all your private info etc

Should I be wrong about social networking sites, it didn't kill me for not joining so it's a win win situation :] winning! I haz tiger blood.

3 comments:

' Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ Sσrℓisค ... , said...

I'm one of the few who doesn't have facebook or any social networking profile.
I've never trusted any site enough to share my private life!
If I do have a profile one day, it'll be very low profile (i.e. I'd just use it to look at family pictures and updates!)

Wooldoor said...

SHIZNEZZ! Betta tell my friend now. Lmao. He gets into so much trouble with the cops and writes nothing but shit about them so...

Anonymous said...

Hello my dear! Ive been busy lol :) but good.. and soo cool you got some spanish in you! love it! :)