Wednesday 9 February 2011

Damn flippin' camera!!


Gaaahh x[ I can't for the life of me I can't figure how to get the videos onto my laptop. I've filmed that flipping eyeliner tutorial a good 5 times (i'm never happy with it...go figure) and when I was finally pleased with the outcome, I couldn't transfer it :/

Anyone have one of these cameras?
It's a JVC Everio GZ-MG130EK. If so...how do you get the vids on your pc? TELL MEEEE! Before you say anything, yep I googled. I tried one solution, didn't work. I'll look for more. Meh.

6 comments:

Rohima said...

Umm.... I dont know the FIRST thing about cameras. Sorry! :( x

b.p. said...

Aww man, that sucks! Umm...do you have the hdmi wire that came with the camera? That's what I use when I want to upload videos to my laptop and it should work. Sorry if I wasn't much help!

Aisha said...

does it have a usb port by any chance?

Aisha said...

ok i checked the specs [shudda done that before i commented]

it says it has a supported flash memory; maybe ur vids saved to a memory card? any chance of taking it out and somehow connecting it to the laptop?

does that even make any sense? :\

Safiyah said...

erm do u need a driver/have you got it installed on ur pc/laptop?
orrr.. when you connect it to your pc/laptop, does it recognise anything?
if not, what about under ur "my computer", anything??

if its not fixed by friday, email me and i'll ask hubby (he's back then n he's good at computery things) lol)

<3

Stacey said...

Ahh hun, Sorry to hear your having trouble with this, I can't help you with the vids but I can't wait for you to upload! I love your eyelinery(?) - yes it is a word! lol xx