Tuesday 1 June 2010

TAG: Would u rather...


So I posted this yesterday but smehow the text came out in black and I couldn't change it back to pink except for the flippin intro and last 3 or lines. Stoopid blogger.
Anyhow, I was over at a
Ashley Anne's blog, ashleyannebeautyblog.blogspot.com. and thought it would be fun to do.She's a budding makeup guru so if that's your thing, head on over to her!
Now for the tag...

Would you rather...

Be extremely beautiful or extremely intelligent?
Extremely intelligent

Go without brushing your teeth for a year or go without washing your hair for a year?
Probably the hair, excuse my french but my teeth are fucked as it is :[

Be Rich or Famous?
Rich.Fame would give me a nervous breakdown...I strongly dislike unwanted attention.

Have an amazing shoe collection or an amazing makeup collection?
Makeup, No point having all those 8 inch heels if I can't wear them. Ever since I tore a ligament in my ankle, I don't strut in heels, I hobble.

Be able to sing or be able to dance?
Dance.

Be stranded on a Desert Island or in the Desert?
Desert island, do I get a wilson ball?

Have a Computer or a TV?
Computer on which i can still watch TV.

Wear spots or stripes for the rest of your life?
spots,

Drink out of a Teacup or a Mug?
teacups :] dainty as hell!

Receive a bunch of Flowers or a box of chocolates?
My belly says chocs but my girly side says flowers. You can dry em and keep souvenirs.

Have a hug or a Kiss from someone you love?
Hug.

Wear Converse or Stilettos?
Converse...*hobblehobble*

Meet Johnny Depp or Robert Pattinson?
Neiher, i'm too in love with my mister. and anyhoo, real men don't 'twinkle'.

Be a Fairy or a Mermaid?
mermaid, i'm obsessed!

A Coffee or a Cup of Tea?
Tea

Pink nails or Blue nails?
Blue, I saw a chinese lady with metallic blue toenails yesterday.

Live somewhere sunny or somwhere cold?
Cold = more snuggles.

Have an amazing house or an amazing car?
Amazing house. with scatter cushions!

Be kind or funny?
kind

Eat Sweets or Cake?
Cake.

Hold a Tarantula or a Snake?
Snake.

Wear a neclace or a ring?
Ring

Laugh or Smile?
laugh.

Be hated or be a hater?
Hated. I can deal with it, I wouldn't want to make someone feel hated.

Wear Pearls or Beads?
Pearls.

If you had to choose, lose your sight or your hearing?
Hearing, I can't knit without my eyeballs!

Have lots of money or lots of friends?
Money, to buy little gifties for the few true friends that's I have.

Love or be loved?
Love, it's nice to make people feel loved.

I tag eeeeveryone! Don't forget to link back :}

No comments: