Thursday 17 June 2010

Om nom nom. . .nom


9am?? It means nothing...I'll still kick start the day with a fab. Maybe that's why I'm a little fatty-face, maybe its genes, maybe it's destined to carry arond 3 spare tyres for the rest of my existence or maybe I just don't give two craps. Fabs for breakfast make me smile. . . :] see?

Anyhoo, YAY my macbook is finally working!!! My dear husbando bought me it for V-day but when he formatted it, it went tits up. We finally got new software etc and now it's up and running, has been for the last 3 days. I broke in my photobooth with this here picture of my fab and a couple of extremely fucked up pictures in which I was unawares that the camera would snap 4 pics of me in quick succession. I was literally gawping.

1 comment:

Sophie Jenner said...

hey check out my award someone got tagged ;) x
sophie-lou x