Friday 21 May 2010

hellooooo!

Hey peoples, I haven't posted for a bit. Just been coming up with more bits of hand crafted luvlies. Today I made a hanging bird ornament but I haven't got a photo yet, tomorrow :]

Tomorrow I have to go and buy a curtain pole for the curtains that i've had the past 6 months. They're still in the packaging :/

I also have to get started on a little giftie for my bestie jess. She lives on the other side of the world and it's getting chilly where she lives so im making her the twilight bella mittens and matching hat, can't wait!

Just wanted to say hi really, sorry I don't post very often, i ish vewy bad blogger but Itll pick up soon..haven't played with my makeup in ages! Might have to post a look sometime next week and FINALLY upload the eyebrow shaping tutorial lol

toodles!

No comments: