Thursday 10 December 2009

Make up shopping :] yum

I did a bit of online shopping at Boots with some B-day money :] I was about to buy yarn, but remembered I was out of foundation and in desperate need of an angle brush (make up has never been the same since I parted with my last angle brush...I can't do slap if I can't fill in my brows :/ )

So I had a brainwave and decided to stock up on my make-up and take advantage of some free offers lol


URBAN DECAY HALL OF FAME SET - £18

I got this mainly for the huge primer potion, it has 60% more than the usual size. It's a shame the rest of the items are so damn miniature :[





RIMMEL STAY MATTE FOUNDATION AND PRESSED POWDER - £5.99, £3.99

I was dreading this bit as I knew the colour would be different to how it shows up on screen, luckily it's the right shade for me. I got the powder in Transparent, to set the foundation.



PURE BLUSH - £5.22

This one really pissed me off! The colour is nothing like the version on the site. The one on the site is really bright, which is what I was after. I haven't used it yet though..better be good :[ hmmph..



RIMMEL LASTING FINISH LIPSTICK IN FROSTED - £4.49
17 LASTING FIX LIPSTICK IN HAWAII PINK - £3.49

I loooove the rimmel one, it's shimmery nude, exactly what I wanted. However I had the same shade prblem with the 17...not as bright as I hoped :/ still, it's wearable.



SWATCHES

From left to right
Urban decay pocket rocket in Ombre
Urban Decay Liptick in Midnight Cowboy
17 in Hawaii Pink
Rimmel in Frosted

All the colours are pretty similar lol



CELIA BIRTWELL ANGLE BRUSH - £4.50
17 BRUSH SET - £4.99

I'm in love with the angle brush lol the handle is gorgeous to boot. As for the 17 set, I needed another blending brush and the one in this set does the job nicely...the blush brush could be better though. They also have a lip brush, eyeliner brush (crap...not stiff enough) and the usual cheapo sponge tip.


Close up



FREE RIMMEL SMOKEY EYE PALETTE!!

woopdy woop! Free when you spend £10 on rimmel :D
The colours are gorgeous, especially the bottom two .


FREE SET!!

This is free when you spend £6 on 17 products :D I fell in love with the nail varnish, It's a yummy dark purple lacquered effect and the e/s isn't bad either ;]

No comments: