Friday 25 March 2011

'Tis me again :) *wave* UPDATES

Hola hot shtuffs! Aaaah, i've been a shit blogger lol i've been busy as muck this last week trying to get all the bits and pieces for my new shop. I opened a little supplies one but I have two more to go...One for handmade accessories and jewellery, the other for vintage clothes, home etc

The Vintage one would be the easiest out of the two to open as I already have some things to sell, the 'boutique' is the hradest because i'm still waiting for the rest of my packaging to arrive along with a whole bunch of crap :/ china sell good stuff but it don't half take a while to get what you order. So I'm trying to put a figure on it and I assume what with all the extra little items I need to order, I'll be open in about a month...lol I didn't like the sound of that! I just wanna open it and get all excited and see sales but pbviously it doesn't work that way.

I'm also a bit miffed because I recently saw a blogger buy some jewellery but the gift packaging was the SAME as mine! It's like shit...I thought I was being a bit original, clearly not lol someones already beat me to it! It's too late to put an [x] on that idea as i've already got the stuff but luckily even though i'm using one of the same packaging items, the colour and final outcome is totally different. I don't wanna give away too much because when the time is right I wanna reveal everything, and maybe have a couple of giveaways. I'm talking like my products are something special lol i'd laugh if none of you liked any of them! I wouldn't really...I'd be heartbroken *wells up/bottom lip quivers*)

Speaking of giveaways! I have an exciting sponsored one soon AND I recieved a lovely package from Tracy at Venemous Cosmetics, REVIEEWW! I still haven't done a look with any of the colours yet but a lot of them are from her most recent 'Well travelled' collection and they're so prettyful :O

Anyhoo, I have stitching and sewing to do :) Hope yu're all good, thanks for your lovely comments girlies...makes me shmile each n every time! Big huggles to all of you,

meeee xxxxx

3 comments:

Aisha said...

EEEE I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!! seriouslyyy cant wait, i love handmade stuff =D

Stacey said...

Woop woop, I can't wait either darlin! Your items ARE something special, just like YOU! *brown nose Stace* Muuuhahahahaha! Have a good weekend bubs and get some ZZzzzzzzzz xxx

Unknown said...

yay! Go carmen! Can't wait.