Monday 29 November 2010

HELLOOOO!

HI SHWEEDIES!! How you all been? Yes..yes..i suck. I should have warned you all that when it hits winter I don't spend much time blogging as i'm usually too consumed with hot drinks and knitting.

I ADORE winter, the snuggly blankets, fiber crafts, fleecy dressing gowns, oversized mugs, the x factor, soup, coming home with numb cheeks and watching the build up to ever popular christmas storyline in eastenders...BLISS.

I haven't left the house for a while now, only to run a couple of errands and do some mild shopping. Today I popped into the charity shop on the way home to see if they had a new yarn (some of the donated yarn I've scored in there is ridiculous...i'll never forget the discontinued Rowan light DK..all 500 grams of it in my favourite colour, aubergine purple...it only cost me £1.50!!) Today I scored 3 balls or sirdar snuggly 3ply for 50p each...bargainous ;]

I also saw a couple of horrible histories and a horrible science out the corner of my eye. 40p each...bargainous parte deux ;] These books take me back, i'll probably give them to my brother when i'm done with them.

Anyhoo, I have a home to clean, cats to feed and some knitting to attend to, luv yiz all :] big hugs from your dopey donut lol xx

2 comments:

C said...

ooh congrats on the good deals!
Happy knitting to you ;)

Tessa said...

Hi :)

Amazing blog you got there! I love it :D
So that's why I'm a new follower :)

Maybe you can follow me back and visit my blog and leave some comments? I would like that :)

Http://tesjoesblog.blogspot.com

Thanks and keep up the good work :)